1899: The limited company “Kyppers Hotel” sell the hotel to G. Clasen, who rename it to “Hotel Bristol”, as the hotel is called up to the 1929th
1906: G. Clasen’s widow: Bodilsine Martine Clasen sell the hotel to a consortium consisting of: S. R. Dejgaard, H. Mulbjerg, Mads Strørup and Christen H. Torning. In 1910, the Consortium sell the hotel to J. Chr. Thorup, and in the following year, in 1911, J. Chr. Thorup sells the hotel to N.C. Thygesen.
1937: Gunner Bach takes over the hotel and rename it to “Missionshotellet”.
1947: Helga and Holger Jensen buys the hotel and renames it to the “Hotel Phoenix”.
1967: The hotel expands with 27 double rooms and two party rooms.
1994: Birgitte Messmann takes over the hotel, and today she runs it jointly with her brother Henrik Messmann.